Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Start of Something


Well, we leave tomorrow on our wee trip. A quick run down.... we are staying five days in Chile before heading up to Ecuador. We'll be studying spanish in Ecuador for about 3 months. After we become real awesome at spanish, it'll be off to travel about South America until Octoberish, then on to Canada.

What do people eat for breakfast in Ecuador?

The last week has been a bizarre mix of panic and relaxation. Today I think will be more on the panic side ("Have you double checked the date of our flights?") It's been really awesome/sad to see people off before we go. I can already tell that we'll really miss everyone back here once we're on the road.

I hope to keep this blog pretty up to date with what we're doing. The picture is courtesy of Mat Wilson and some film, I cant remember the name of it though. I don't know how to say "copyright infringement" in Spanish... Happy reading!

No comments: